Monday, April 11, 2011

The beginning

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of blowing shit up.

As the days, weeks, months, years, etc go by, I'll be documenting opinion and fact on everything from Obama taking it in the ass from his Amazonian wife to new blisteringly fast cars.

But before we dive into this we must establish some ground rules:
Rule #1 - There are no rules

Everyone is equally fucked (yes I said FUCKED) and will not be given any remorse. My opinion is the law on this blog. I'm not here to win an academy award or score a G rating so that little kids can read this and not have to ask their parents what a whore is. This is quite literally going to be Bill O'Reilly with a strap on screaming bloody murder "THE CHICKENS ARE COMING THE CHICKENS ARE COMING!"

So, without further annoyance and time consumption, welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment